Are you experiencing?
- muscle pain and stiffness
- muscle strain
- edema (swelling)
- muscle soreness
- muscle sprains
- muscle tension
- sore spots
- repetitive strain injuries
Consists of specific components designed to reduce injuries, such as alleviating inflammation and providing a warm-up for amateur and professional athletes before, during, after, and within their training regimens.
Massage can help you prepare for a competitive event. A pre-event massage is brief and invigorating, usually lasting, 15-20 minutes. It is given within an hour before the sporting event, through the clothes.
Post-event massage will be calming and relaxing with the goal of easing pain and soreness and reducing inflammation. Post-event massage can bring blood and oxygen to tense areas and flush out metabolic waste products built up during heavy muscle use.
- It helps to maintain the entire body in a better physical condition.
- It reduces the possibility of injury and the loss of mobility, especially in high-risk areas and potential trouble-spots.
- It can aid in the cure of injured muscle tissue and restore mobility.
- It can boost athletic performance and enhance endurance.
- It can extend both the good health and overall life of a sporting “career”.